Carry around HMI!
See equipment information on a tablet or smart phone.
Pro-face Remote HMI is remote monitoring software for mobile and allows you to check equipment information on a tablet or smartphone.
See the movie
Remote debugging for reduced labor at start-up.
Tablet at a production site. See the new concept with Pro-face Remote HMI.
"Where should I start from?" and then, see explanations in the movie.
Version InformationVersion 1.42.100 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Fixed that the edit menu does not pop-up, when many servers are registered.
Version 1.42.000 * GP-Pro EX Ver. 4.05 or later is required.
- GP4100 Series Color Model supported.* - An app is automatically launched after Android OS starts up.
Version 1.41.000 * GP-Pro EX Ver. 4.03 or later is required.
- Alarms on each terminal unit are displayed as messages in the notification area.* - Simultaneous access from multiple tablets is supported.*
Version 1.30.000 * GP-Pro EX Ver. 4.0 or later is required.
- SP5000 Series supported.* - GP4000M Series supported.* - Alarm Monitor Feature*
Version 1.20.000 * GP-Pro EX Ver. 3.6 or later is required.
- LT4000M Series supported.* - Full-Screen Display* - Change the background color at the time of screen display.*
New Feature in Version 1.10.000 (compatible with iOS) * GP-Pro EX Ver. 3.5 or later is required.
- Control of monopolizing touch operation* - Special Switch parts can be operated in the asynchronous mode.* - The synchronous and/or asynchronous connection mode can be selected at the time of boot*
- Control of the synchronous/asynchronous mode* - Erasing Unlock Touch Operation messages - Improving UI of thumbnails