Posted: Oct. 13, 2017
- Be sure to download the installer file. After downloading, start installation using the file on the computer to be installed. If a network drive is used, installation cannot be performed normally.
- Depending on the file size and your connection environments, its downloading may take a long time.
- If you use the software without a license, you can use it as a trial version for 15 days from the initial start-up.
This is a state of the "Trial Version". ([Help] - [About])
If you continue to use the software beyond 15 days, you need to purchase a license (Model: PFXEXRHCLS, PFXEXRHCLS10, PFXEXRHCLS30).
About the purchase of the license, please contact our sales office in your country or region.
- For further information (Limitations or Cautions), please see the Readme file at the bottom of this page.
How to install (This is a self-extracting file.)
- Prior to installation, be sure to close all software applications that are running.
- Click on the file name in the lower part of this page to start downloading the file.
- After download is complete, double-click on the downloaded file to start installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
See Pro-face Remote HMI Client for Win Operating Environment
Terms and conditions
Pro-face Remote HMI Client for Win (Full Installer / Trial Version)
74.93 MB (78,569,632 Byte)
How to activateStart the product and go to [Help] - [Enter Key Code]. It is possible to input the license key code after installation of the software.
ReadmeRefer to the following Readme about the product's details.
SummaryCompared with a functional version, there are the limitations in the functions for the trial version.
To use this programs as a fully functional version, purchase a serial number and a keycode, or a serial number and a keycode for the previous version are required.