- Schneider Electric Japan Holdings Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "SEJH") shall retain all intellectual property rights in the files that SEJH provides for this service.
- Who, uses or plans to use SEJH's products, may download and use any file.
- Reproduction, disclosure, re-publication, assignment, lease, decompilation, modification, falsification or reuse of any file that SEJH provides for this service shall be prohibited.
However, for manual PDFs, samples, BMP images and CAD files, you may reprint, duplicate, quote a part of the content or the whole on your company's specification sheets, or instruction manuals for built-in products. Also you may change the layout of the content.
- This download service is provided through the Internet. Please acknowledge that SEJH provides no guarantee of the condition at the time of provision, the availability of access and the condition of use concerning this service before you use this service.
- Not all of the manuals of SEJH products are provided in this service. Please acknowledge prior to using this service that the manual of certain products might not be provided.
- Please acknowledge that you might not be able to purchase certain products corresponding to the manual provided on this service because of discontinuation of production or any other reasons.
- Please use this service at your own risk.
- Files are subject to deletion, or modification of the contents or specifications without notice.
- Please confirm that the downloading file size completely accords with the downloaded file size.
- If the file sizes do not match, delete the file without decompressing (executing) and then download the same file once again.