A wide range of size and feature lineup
Wide | 5 sizes <10” W (WXGA) / 12” W (WXGA) / 15” W (FWXGA) / 19” W (Full HD) / 22” W (Full HD) | Capacitive + Glass top Multi-touch with optimized noise filer
4:3 | 2 Sizes <12” (XGA) / 15” (XGA)> | Resistive Multi-touch
Connect with various host devices
The FP6000 series adapts with various host devices that you need.
More detail : Flat Panel Monitors Selection Guide (https://www.proface.com/en/product/fp/select)
Aesthetic Design - Make your machine looks nice
- Stylish: narrow bezel and slim frame design
- Visibility: High resolution with High-quality glass-top design offering ease of use and visibility. (only wide model)
- Operation: Equipped with a PCAP multi-touch display for smooth and intuitive gesture operation. (only wide model)
Innovative Touch feature
Innovative displays to flexible change the touch mode. Quickly change display type for operators situation with configuration.
- Standard mode
- Glove mode
- Water detection mode
Most reliable all along the life cycle
- Designed and certified to run on most demanding industrial environments
- Fast global supply chain with express deliveries
- Global support accuracy and effective training
- Efficient standard repair and Premium services (extended warranty, refurbish...)
Easy legacy migration
Easy legacy migration from FP5000 Series / PS5000 with Display Adapter
For more details, please check the Replacement Guide Book(link is external).
*The migration of PS5000 with Display adapter: Require Panel cutout adapter