- This file is a module for modifying GP-Viewer EX Ver. 1.70.000 or later.
- Be sure to download the installer file. After downloading, start installation using the file on the computer to be installed. If a network drive is used, installation cannot be performed normally.
- GP-Pro EX Ver. 4.09.500 is required to use the functions this module updated.
Please select MENU -> [Help] -> [Version Infomation]
How to install (This is a self-extracting file.)
- Prior to installation, be sure to close all software applications that are running.
- Click on the file name in the lower part of this page to start downloading the file.
- After download is complete, double-click on the downloaded file to start installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Make sure the installation of the new version has been completed.
If "Windows Security Alert" is displayed.
- Customers Using Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 8
- GP-Pro EX has ended support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 8. To use any of these operating systems, use Ver.4.09.120.
Update History (Readme files):
[Ver. 3.09.500] (Aug. 8, 2023)
- See Readme_E.txt.