- Precautions for adding a new driver onto Windows Vista or later
Precautions for adding a new driver at Daylight Saving Time
|Title||SAE International J1939 Driver|
|Supported Software||The required versions of software for this driver installer are as follows.
|Supported Devices||J1939 compatible device|
|Supported Units||Required versions depend on models.|
Please check "Supported Models / Version" or the required versions of GP-Pro EX.
Required driver versions for different models are listed below
|For details, please read the following PDF: saej1939.pdf|
For general information regarding Device connection and documentation conventions, please refer to "Device/PLC Connection Manual(link is external)".
[Ver. 1.10.03] (Jul. 15, 2022) The following functions were improved:
How to install (This is a self-extracting file.)
Prior to installation, be sure to close all software applications that are running.
- Click on the above file name to download the data to desired folder.
- After the download to your PC is finished, double-click on the file’s icon to start the installer program.
- After the installer starts, follow the instructions given on each screen.
- After installation, execute GP-Pro EX.
- Select [SAE International] for "Manufacturer" and [J1939] for "Series" in [Device/PLC] settings of [System Settings] on the [Project] menu.
Terms and conditions
[Ver. 1.10.03] (Jul. 15, 2022)The following function was improved:
- Fixed the problem that the illegal data was read when the SPN data length and the display size did not match.
[Ver. 1.10.02]The following functions were improved:
- Added the process to fill the missing data with 0xFF when the number of report bytes is less than the PGN data length setting.
- Supports bit alignment of specific PGN.
[Ver. 1.10.01] (Oct. 28, 2019)