This is an update module for modifying Pro-Server EX Ver. 1.30.000 to Ver. 1.37.100.
Last Updated : Feb. 28, 2022
Posted : Jul. 6, 2012
- This is an update module for modifying Pro-Server EX Ver. 1.30.000 to Ver. 1.37.100.
- Update this program on a PC in which Pro-Server EX Ver. 1.30.000 to Ver. 1.37.000 has been installed.
If Pro-Server EX you use is lower than Ver. 1.30.000, please download the installation file from the following link, and update it.
→ Pro-Server EX Ver. 1.37.200 (Installation File)
* In order to install it, the older version of Pro-Server EX needs to be uninstalled.
- To update is required for the customers who use MES Action or OPC Server for Pro-Server EX. Download the installation file from the following link, and update it.
→ MES Action Add-on Software
→ OPC Server for Pro-Server EX Add-on Software
- The PRXE format project file supported by GP-ProEX V4.09.450 cannot be used on Pro-Server EX. Save it as a PRX format project file on GP-ProEX before using it.
To check your Pro-Studio EX version:
Click [Help] menu -> [Version Info(A)]
To check your Pro-Server EX version:
Click [About] menu
How to install (This is a self-extracting file.)
- Prior to installation, be sure to close all software applications that are running.
- Click on the file name below to start downloading the file.
- After download is complete, double-click on the downloaded file to start installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Check your Pro-Server EX version to make sure that the update has been completed.
If "Windows Security Alert" is displayed.
[Ver. 1.37.200] (Feb. 28, 2022)
[Ver. 1.37.100] (Jun. 26, 2019)
[Ver. 1.37.000] (Apr. 15, 2019)
[Ver. 1.36.000] (Nov. 10, 2017)
[Ver. 1.35.000] (Apr. 28, 2017)
[Ver. 1.34.000] (Jul. 13, 2015)
[Ver. 1.33.000] (Jul. 4, 2014)
[Ver. 1.32.000] (Jul. 11, 2013)
[Ver. 1.31.001] (Oct. 25, 2012)
[Ver. 1.31.000] (Jul. 6, 2012)