SummaryCompared with a functional version, there are the limitations in the functions for the trial version.
To use this programs as a fully functional version, purchase a serial number and a keycode, or a serial number and a keycode for the previous version are required.
Last updated: Aug. 8, 2023
Posted: Apr. 7, 2014
- Be sure to download the installer file. After downloading, start installation using the file on the computer to be installed. If a network drive is used, installation cannot be performed normally.
- Depending on the file size and your connection environments, its downloading may take a long time.
- When you started GP-Viewer EX, "Trial" is displayed by a screen. (Please refer to the following picture.)
This is a state of the "Trial Version".
If you want to delete display of "Trial", you must purchase separately sold license (Model: EX-VIEWER-LICENSE).
Enter the license into a HMI unit connected with the PC which GP-Viewer EX is installed.
About the purchase of the license, please contact our sales office in your country or region.
- For further information (Limitations or Cautions), please see the Readme file at the bottom of this page.
How to install (This is a self-extracting file.)
- Prior to installation, be sure to close all software applications that are running.
- Click on the file name in the lower part of this page to start downloading the file.
- After download is complete, double-click on the downloaded file to start installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Customers Using Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 8
- GP-Pro EX has ended support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 8. To use any of these operating systems, use Ver.4.09.120.