SummaryThis sample project file is for connecting GP4000 / SP5000 / ST6000 Series with the robot controller TS5000 manufactured by Shibaura Machine Corporation. When using the Robot, we provide functions to use more convenient.
Supported Connection Devices
|Shibaura Machine Corporation||Robot Controller||-||TS5000|
In addition, there are optional features that cannot be used along with this feature, so please contact the Shibaura Machine Corporation if you wish to use them.
|Series||Resolution||Display unit type of the sample project file*1||Screen Editor|
|640 x 480 dot（VGA）||GP-4501T（Analog Touch Panel）||GP-Pro EX Ver. 4.00.000 or later|
|800 x 480 dot（WVGA）*2||Box Module：SP-5B10|
|GP4000 Series||320 x 240 dot（QVGA）||GP-4301T|
*1If you use the other models, you can change a model in the GP-Pro EX project file. For details, please refer to the Technical Guide.
*2For WVGA (800×480 pixels),there is function button area at the right of the screen. Please read the manual, "Functions Added to Sample Project File for SP5000 Wide Model".
- Robot Controller status can be checked on a GP unit.
- Batch monitoring of the state of signals being communicated between the robot and internal PLC (interface relay state).
Bits can also be forcibly set and reset.
- Acquire and display the robot's current position.
- Alarm history can be viewed on a GP unit.
- The alarm history can be checked by displaying the robot controller data.
- " Alarm reset", “Program reset", “Signal reset" and “Buzzer off" instructions can be output to the controller.
- As maintenance functions, device monitor, I/O monitor time chart, and data transfer to connected device screens have been prepared.
* If you do not have a communication driver that corresponds to GP-Pro EX when using the project data, please download it from our website.
We do not guarantee that the operation of this sample will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Modify connection setting
Added supported robot controller version
Change the description of communication settings