|Title||Intel PROSet-Wireless Driver|
|Supported OS||Windows 10 64bit (Build version is 1809 or more.)|
|Supported Product||WiFi/Bluetooth with antennas|
|Description||After installing this driver, your product can use the Wi-Fi appropriately.|
How to Install
- Download the data from the download file link.
- Extract the download file.
- Execute a Device Manager.
- Open a Network adapters in the Device Manager.
- Right-Click the "Intel Wireless-AC 9269 160MHz".
- Execute the "Update driver"
- Select the "Browse my computer for driver software".
- Write the download file location to "Search for drivers in this location"
- Click the Next button.
[Ver. 22.180.0] （May. 24, 2023）Update driver.
[Ver. 22.80.1] （Mar. 18, 2022）Update driver.
[Ver. 22.20.0] （Jul. 30, 2021）Update driver.
[Ver. 126.96.36.199] （Oct. 20, 2020）New Create