|Recovery USB Creation Tool (Restore and Back-up Tool)
|Windows 10 64bit (Build version is 1809 or more)
WIndows 11 64bit (Build version is 21H2 or more)
|This tool is designed to create a recovery USB for PS6000 Series.
The recovery USB created can be used to back up your operating system and restore the image backup into a product.
The drive to be backed-up is the C drive only.
USB memory size of the recovery USB needs 32GB and over.
For how to use the recovery USB, refer to "Backup" and "System Recovery" in the user manual.
|Check a hash value of a download file before use.
How to use a Recovery USB Creation Tool
- Download the "RecoveryUSBCreationTool_xxx.zip" from the download link below.
- Extract the download file.
- Disconnect all connected devices, and then insert the recovery USB to the product.
- Execute "RecoveryUSBCreationTool.exe".
- Select the USB device name of the recovery USB from "Select a disk".
If connecting or disconnecting the USB memory after executing the exe file, click the update button to refresh the pull-down list.
- Click the icon on the right in "Select a RecoveryUSB image", and select the wim file.
The wim file is the image data of the recovery USB.
- Click Start.
- Read the message in "Warning Message", and click OK.
This may take a few minutes.
- The recovery USB has been created.