SummaryLast Update : Dec. 20, 2022
|Title||Multi-Converter for FANUC CNC Update Module|
|Supported Model||Multi-Converter for FANUC CNC|
|Project Version||Ver. 5|
|Description||Update Module for Multi-Converter for FANUC CNC.*1 *2|
|Applicable Version||When customers use the following version, update is required.|
[Ver.5] （Dec. 20, 2022）The following functionality has been added.
*1 After the update, User Management data (Security Settings), OPC UA Server Settings, and Drivers settings are initialized. Back up (Export) the user management data before transferring.
*2 If the MAC address is not displayed correctly after the update, please execute the following procedure.
1. Click Save and Reboot on the Ethernet setting screen (you do not need to change the settings)
2. After reboot, force refresh (Ctrl + F5) or clear the browser cache
How to install (This is a self-extracting file.)
- Click on the above file name to download the data to desired folder.
- Download "package.exe" and extract "package.BML" from "package.exe".
- refer to the
[Ver. 5.0] （Dec. 20, 2022）The following functionality has been added.
- A BML file can be transferred even when Runtime cannot start.
[Ver. 4.0] （Mar. 29, 2019）The following issue was corrected.
- The MAC address is not correctly obtained and set.
[Ver. 3.0] （Jan. 30, 2019）The following issue was corrected.
- Digital input value is not shown correctly on the Web Browser.
[Ver. 2.0] （Feb. 16, 2018）The following issues were corrected.
- After changing the TimeZone setting, DateTime setting is not set correctly.
- DPRNT is not output correctly in some target.
- It may not be able to get the I/O input from POC-UA client.
- Show SYS03001 error on the System Log.