SummaryLast Updated : Sep. 16, 2022
- Precautions for adding a new driver onto Windows Vista/7
Precautions for adding a new driver at Daylight Saving Time
|Title||Schneider Electric SA MODBUS SLAVE Driver|
|Supported Software||The required versions of software for this driver installer are as follows.|
GP-Pro EX Ver. 2.10.000 or later
Pro-Server EX Ver. 1.30.000 or later
You can check your version by "Help" function -> "Version Info".
|Supported Units||Required versions depend on models.|
Please check "Supported Models / Version" for the required versions of GP-Pro EX.
Required driver versions for different models are listed below
|For details, please read the "Device/PLC Connection Manual" in the lower part of this page.|
For general information regarding Device connection and documentation conventions please refer to "Device/PLC Connection Manual".
[Ver. 1.19.12] (Sep. 16, 2022)The following functions were improved:
How to install (This is a self-extracting file.)
- Prior to installation, be sure to close all software applications that are running.
- Click on the file name in the lower part of this page to start downloading the file.
- After download is complete, double-click on the downloaded file to start installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- After installation, start GP-Pro EX.
- Select [Schneider Electric SA] for "Manufacturer" and [MODBUS Slave] for "Series" in [Device/PLC] settings of [System Settings] on the [Project] menu.
Also, for general information regarding Device connection and documentation conventions please refer to "Device/PLC Connection Manual".
[Ver. 1.19.12] (Sep. 16, 2022)The following issues was corrected:
- Improve bit write issue for Discrete device
[Ver. 1.18.10] (Feb. 19, 2016)The following issues was corrected:
- Improve bit write issue for Holding register
[Ver. 1.18.09] (Apr. 22, 2014)The following issues was corrected:
- Improve a wait time issue for transmit time.
[Ver. 1.17.08] (Dec. 17, 2012)The following issues was corrected:
- Improve memory leak issue.
[Ver. 1.17.07]The following setting was added:
- Supply a user option for user to select whether use 1:1 or 1:n connection.
[Ver. 1.15.07] (Feb. 24, 2012)The following feature was improved:
- Expand the Block write command size.
[Ver. 1.14.07] (Sep. 22, 2011)Maker Name changed
[Ver. 1.13.05] (Jul. 27, 2010)The following issues were corrected:
- When using GP4107, occasionally no response will be returned.
- When using n:1 connection of the ST3000 series, occasionally no response will be returned.
- When there is communication IDLE in the communication packets, occasionally no response will be returned.
[Ver. 1.13.04] (Feb. 18, 2010)The following issue was corrected:
- Occasionally, GP4100 is not responded.
[Ver. 1.13.03]The following setting was added:
- Support GP4100 Series.
* To use a GP4100 Series, Ver. 2.60.000 or later versions of GP-Pro EX are necessary
[Ver. 1.12.02] (Feb. 12, 2008)The following settings were added:
- WinGP is supported.
- Diagnostics command[08(0x08)] is supported(Serial Line only)
[Ver. 1.11.02] (Oct. 1, 2007)The following setting was added:
- Support for Device Monitor
*Ver. 2.00.000 or later version of GP-Pro EX are necessary to use a Device Monitor.
[Ver. 1.10.02] (Feb. 5, 2007)The following issues were corrected:
- When n: 1 connection in RS422/485(2wire). Occasionally, GP3000 is not responded.
- Necessary "Character timeout value" for normal operation is larger than the specification value.