SummaryLast Updated : 2023/02/10
- Precautions for adding a new driver onto Windows Vista/7
Precautions for adding a new driver at Daylight Saving Time
|Title||Azbil Corporation MODBUS SIO Master Driver|
|Applicable Software||The required versions of software for this driver installer are as follows.|
GP-Pro EX Ver 2.10.000 or later
Pro-Server EX Ver 1.30.000 or later
You can check your version by "Help" function -> "Version Info".
|Related Units||Required versions depend on models.|
Please check "Supported Models / Version(link is external)(link is external)" for the required versions of GP-Pro EX. Required driver versions for different models are listed below.
|Device/PLC Connection Manual||For details, please read the "Device/PLC Connection Manual" in the lower part of this page.|
For general information regarding Device connection and documentation conventions, please refer to "Device/PLC Connection Manual".
[Ver. 1.13.04] (Feb. 10, 2023)The following device was supported.
How to install (This is a self-extracting file.)
- ! Prior to installation, be sure to close all software applications that are running.
- Click on the file name in the lower part of this page to start downloading the file.
- After download is complete, double-click on the downloaded file to start installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- After installation, start GP-Pro EX.
- Select [Azbil Corporation] for "Manufacturer" and [MODBUS SIO Master] for "Series" in [Device/PLC] settings of [System Settings] on the [Project] menu.
[Ver. 1.13.04] (Feb. 10, 2023)The following device was supported:
- C1M Series is supported.
[Ver. 1.12.03] (Feb. 02, 2015)The following was corrected:
- The series name is changed from KG to K1G.
[Ver. 1.12.02] (Jan. 15, 2015)The following setting was added:
- K1G Series is supported.
[Ver. 1.11.01]The following setting was added:
- The manufacturer name is changed.
[Ver. 1.11.00] (Jul. 26, 2014)The following setting was added:
- USB/RS-422/485 Conversion Adapter is supported.
*To use a USB/RS-422/485 Conversion Adapter, GP-Pro EX Ver. 3.00.000 or later is required.
[Ver. 1.10.00] (Jun. 24, 2010)New